This year an award will be given for the best student paper read at the meeting and submitted to the Program Committee.
If you would like your paper considered for this award, please observe the following deadlines:
January 26, 2018: notify the Regional Coordinator of your intention to submit a paper
April 6, 2018: email the final version of your paper to the Regional Coordinator
- SBL member
- Paper accepted to one of the Regional Meeting program units.
Criteria for Evaluation:
- Demonstrated knowledge of scholarly resources and publications related to the paper topic
- Use and knowledge of the primary sources related to the topic of the paper
- Clarity of written expression
- Use of scholarly practices of annotationOriginality of ideas and solutions developed in the paper